Monday, April 18, 2011

They come in 3's

First it was my toe...


Then I fell down the entire stairwell on our holiday...


Then on Thursday night my worst nightmare came true and I went down on my ankle at netball...


3 fractures in my ankle bone! I can not believe it! Worst possible timing! I'm hoping the saying of "it happens in 3's" is true and my bad luck is UP! 1,2,3 and I'm done...


This is now me for the next month! I have a week and a half leave from work and the simple of task of getting up and going to the toilet is painful and a mission! I'm thankful I have the time off work so I will be parking my little but on my couch and not moving the entire week in the hope of it healing faster! I think this task will be very very hard hahah I may go out of my brain! My house is a mess and is driving me crazy but I can't do anything about it! and for some reason I am CRAVING to go for a run! Yeah nice timing motivation! The worst part about it is that I can't play netball for at least a month which I'm the most upset about!

Well here's to a week of nothing! Sleeping, reading, watching endless movies and trashy day time TV and endless blog time! Actually I dream about this all the time so I should appreciate it while it's here! Maybe this was the universe telling me to slow down and take the time to relax! Pretty hurtful message universe but I appreciate it all the same!

x S.K.K x

2 comments:

Hayley said...

ohh :( You have been in the wars!!
Hope you are on the mend and enjoy the time on the couch..you deserve some r&r!
Hope everything is falling in to place ;)

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Oh no, you take it easy and rest up and get better. No more injuries, Miss!